Friday, March 26, 2010

Summary

So I am finished 23 Things! Throughout this experience I think my favorite Things to learn about were Flickr, spell with Flickr, and iGoogle. Before completing the 23 Things I did not realize how many different tools I could access on the Internet that would be useful in everyday life as well as the classroom. During this program I found websites and tools that I will actually use after this class is over. Now that I have seen how many tools are available through the Internet I feel confident that I will be able to find more on my own. Using these has been a learning experience and makes me realize how many different ways I can reach and teach my students.

During 23 Things I didn't have any problems with the program other than one or two of the links didn't work. Besides that I thought it was great! I think to possibly make it better more than 23 Things could be added to give students more tools they will use in the future.

From here I plan to use the Internet to find new tools and developments. I think by searching for new tools and keeping my eyes open to things I usually wouldn't use will be helpful in doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment