Monday, March 22, 2010

Thing # 14

Flow chart or Mind Map?

For the flow chart I used Gliffy. I like it because (like I have said before) it is easy to use. Signing up for it does not take FOREVER! I don't really like to use flow charts or mind maps because I would rather organize ideas differently. Even though I don't like them I did think that Gliffy was easy to use. All I had to do was click and drag. The down side was that I had trouble getting my "bubbles" to be centered and lined up the way I wanted them. For the mind map I used Bubbl.us. I actually liked this a lot because all I had to do was type what I wanted it to say and the website did the rest. This is great because I dont have to spend my time trying to do it myself (and it was lined up)! I think that I will actually use Bubbl.us in the future for assingments. I think that I am definatley a bigger fan of Mind Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment