Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thing #10

I subscribed to bloglines and I LOVE it! Okay, so I did what the directions specifically told me not to do. I picked some of the predefined channels that were listed. But I'm glad that I did it because I found a lot of interesting stuff. I actually did not know that websites like these existed. Using one site to look at all the websites that I usually have to bounce around to will make my life a ton easier. Plus using this I found interesting sites and articles. I will be able to use this to read the news and find recipes that I might be brave enough to cook one day (if I ever learn how to cook). As a teacher I can add blogs that have more information about teaching methods and tools and stay updated on those. Although bloglines is ment to save the user time by having everything in one place I might spend too much time reading the articles that I have on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment