Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thing # 12

The two tools that I chose to use are igoogle and the google calendar. I could not find a way to make either of the assessable to other viewers so you won't be able to see them but I will be able to tell you about them. I like google calendar because I like for my tasks to be organized by time. The only thing that I don't like about it is that I will have to get on my computer to see it since I can't use my phone to look. I would much rather write down what I had planned for the day that way I could carry it everywhere. I liked igoogle because it was easy to put everything into one spot. I did not like that when I made igoogle it changed the way my google page looks(since it is now my igoogle page). But that is something I will adjust to. I also looked at google notebook and read some things about it. I tried to use it but when I clicked on the link it site told me that they will not be updating google notebook anymore. So I decided against using it. For education I could use the calendar to organize my day by time. Using igoogle will be helpful because not only am I able to see the weather when I open the page, I can also see news feeds. This will make it easy to find out about things that are going on in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment